Ottong Soup – okro soup the Efik way Dooney's Kitchen
Ogbono and okro soup with a sprinkle of uziza vegetables. Served with my homemade millet flour fufu , Tastes really good with this homemade millet flour fufu and less expensive. Ogbono soup can be cooked without okra and uziza, okra soup can also be cooked without ogbono and uziza or with either.... You can vary the quantities of Ogbono and Okra below depending on which one you want to have more of. So if you want your soup to be mainly Okra soup, you can decrease the quantity of Ogbono and increase the quantity of okra and vice versa. Grind the Ogbono with a dry mill. Cut the okra fingers
Ogbono And Okra Mix Food - Nigeria - nairaland.com
Ogbono soup, also known as draw soup is a popular soup in Nigeria made with ogbono seeds (wild African bush mango seeds). It has a slimy texture just like okra. Some people like their ogbono soup plain without vegetables. Others love it with vegetables. Some group of people love their ogbono soup cooked with okra. While some love to add egusi to it.... Remove lid from the pot and add the oil-ogbono mixture to the soup and meat by the tablespoonful, stirring to ensure it is well mixed. Allow to simmer/boil for 3-4 minutes and check consistency. To thicken, add more and adjust till desired texture is achieved.
How to make Okro with Ogbono soup Nigerian way. YouTube
ogbono is easy to prepare,the reason why i dont store dry ogbono is because it changes smell with time.sis yemmie you didnot add stock fish,roasted fish,periwinkle,ponmo den Ogiri for that sweet smell. how to delete microsoft word from my laptop HOW TO MAKE OKRA SOUP WITH VEGETABLES : Nigerian okro soup recipe is an all time favorite for all lovers of okro soup, however for people who wish to learn how to make okro soup, how to cook okro soup or how to prepare Nigerian ogbono soup,getting the right Nigerian okro soup recipe can be really tricky because okro soup can be prepared in
Ohoyii (Okro soup) Enugu Voice
phew! i am looking for the time and chance to cook this soup and savor it before i go back to sch. a good place to do so as cooking nigerian soup in sch is a not a funky business. how to clean oil paint brushes with white spirit Trying to eat healthy....Nigerian oiless ogbono (apon) and Okra soup....one of my brother's favorite soups. Have a lovely day
How long can it take?
Nigerian Okra Soup with Ogbono All Nigerian Recipes
- OGBONO SOUP WITH OKRO Global Food Book
- How I Cook Ogbono Soup with Okro romancemeetslife.com
- Easy Nigerian Okro Soup. My Diaspora Kitchen
- How To Prepare Okra Soup In Nigeria Information Guide in
How To Cook Okro Soup With Ogbono
5/08/2009 · It's all about the soup...lol! it has to look, smell and taste good. Okro is that soup. The Okro seed is used in many ways, sometimes boiled and mixed with tomato stew and eaten with eba or pounded yam by the Yoruba, it's also cooked as a proper soup by the Igbos.
- Just made ogbono tonight, using the fry in oil first and add to stock. Yeah it was so not drawing, so i felt the only way to salvage it is to add some okro.
- Some don’t eat okro and some can’t do without it in Ogbono soup. Whichever of the group you belong, you can still enjoy Ogbono soup. If you belong to the group that does not eat okro, check out my Ogbono soup recipe . When I made the post on Ogbono soup, I promised to make a separate post on Ogbono Okra soup.
- phew! i am looking for the time and chance to cook this soup and savor it before i go back to sch. a good place to do so as cooking nigerian soup in sch is a not a funky business.
- African food, Nigeria Food, How to Cook Ogbono Soup #Nigerian, #Food, #Tradationalfood, #OgbonoSoup . Visit. How to Cook Ogbono Soup "soup recipes okro soup is one of the most popular draw soups enjoyed in almost" Nigerian Fried Rice Ethnic Recipes Nigerian Food Recipes African Food Recipes Ghana Food Cameroon Food Nigeria Food Jollof Rice Recipe Ghana Veg …